Friday, January 27, 2012

It is Friday again.....

And we have access to Internet!
Only a few sentences because I'm preparing my first lesson! A lesson of Computer Software! I don't know nothing about it! And I have been presented as an expert here ... it really true that we must adapt ourselves to do everything.
These past three days we lived without electricity as we spent two days without water. This situation made me think that turning on the lights or a tap are gestures almost unconscious for some of us.
But it is not like that everywhere, I think that here it will take long time before these facilities ( because of facilities we are speaking about) will be reached by many.
Life here is going well, with different timing and way to do things,to which we have slowly get used to.
Now I'm late for the first lesson! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment